We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Information we collect
Anonymous Information: in order to use the services provided by this website we ask you to submit the following information: your salary, job title, gender, company size, and such other information relevant to your current job.
Personal Information: the only personal information you are asked to supply is your email address. We do not ask you for any other information which identifies you.
Internet use information: when you visit our website we may collect information such as your IP address, browser type and language, and access times as part of the operation of the website.
Information from other sources: we do not collect information about you from other sources unless it is in the public domain or you have authorised us to do so.
We may use the personal information we collect
- To assist in providing the products and services authorised by you.
- To provide you with information about our updated services, new offerings, reminders, security, or other service-related information and our newsletters.
- We may use your profile information to recommend jobs to you.
- We may share information with recruitment companies using this site to provide you relevant jobs and information.
- We may share or sell salary and benefits information (excluding any personal data) with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Protection of your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to provide users with survey results.
A cookie is recorded on your computer when you visit this website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Access to review and change your information
Once you have registered with SalaryNow, you may at any time access and modify the personal information you have provided in the Registration Form. SalaryNow will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer required or if you ask us to do so. We will do so within 45 days of the request. Please email email@example.com if you wish for us to do this. We are however required by law to retain certain personal information in order to fulfil legal responsibilities or resolve disputes that may arise.